Aberdeen – New Restrictions
The Scottish government, in line with the local health team and Aberdeen City Council, has agreed the following new advice:
- People should not travel more than five miles for leisure purposes
- Travelling for work or education is permitted, but other travel is not advised
- Do not travel to Aberdeen
- Do not go into each others’ houses (with the exception of extended household groups)
- All indoor and outdoor hospitality in the city to close tonight, which will be enforced if necessary.
Source: BBC News