Building Back Better – Online community forum launches
Communities across Argyll and Bute continue to play a significant part in the response to COVID-19. Argyll and Bute Council and partner organisations are looking to understand the strengths and challenges experienced during lockdown and to better understand how to work together moving forward in this time of resilience and recovery. Following a series of conversations with community groups, an online forum is now available to collate all feedback and gather views on a number of issues. They include:
- What were the challenges communities faced during Covid-19?
- What positives do you think came out of lockdown – is there any long term benefit for your community?
- Who were the community leaders during the Covid-19 response?
- How can we work together on any local community outbreaks in future?
- Is there any continued working we need to do together to strengthen our community post-covid?
The comments will feed into the Building Back Better Strengthening Communities work stream of the council’s overall Recovery Framework. What comes out of the discussion will help inform any actions needed.
To find out what others have said, and to add your comments visit: https://arb.communitychoices.scot/
The online forum is live until 5pm, Wednesday 21 October.