Guidance – Organised activities for children and young people.
Comprehensive Guidance has been revised and updated [05 October]
Available here: Scottish Government
As of 5 October, and subject to this guidance and the following conditions being met, the maximum number of adults who can attend at any one time has been set to 10:
- where all children in the group are less than 12 months old
- where the space allows for appropriate physical distancing measures to be in place as set out in the COVID-19 staying safe and protecting others
- where face coverings are worn at all times, except when sitting down (for anyone over 5 years old)
- where the service provider can meet all the relevant health and safety criteria and can comply with any specific conditions set out by the venue provider at all times
- where the duration of the activity is kept to a minimum and other blended delivery options are considered including use of outside space, digital delivery, frequency of activity
- where group attendees and facilitators, as far as possible, are kept consistent and do not change regularly
Babies would not count for total numbers or households taking part. Siblings under 5 can also attend, where unavoidable, and would also not count towards household numbers.
For indoor organised activities for children aged over 12 months, the maximum number of adults remains at 5.