Using your COVID Status in Scotland
If you’re 18 or over, you can show your coronavirus vaccination records on your app when visiting venues and events in Scotland. This is known as ‘domestic use’.
If you’re under 18, you will not be asked to show your COVID Status to access events and venues within Scotland.
Venues that can ask you to show your COVID Status in Scotland are:
- late night venues
- live indoor events with over 500 unseated people in the audience
- live outdoor events with over 4,000 people in the audience
- all events with over 10,000 people in the audience
A late night venue means it:
- is open between midnight and 5.00am
- serves alcohol after midnight
- provides live or recorded music for dancing
- has a designated space that is used for dancing